Sunday, October 14, 2012

And the winner is...

I apologise for the delay in announcing the winner of the draw.
Google simply didn’t let me log in to my account yesterday!

But, from my random draw today I have found out that

Jane Campbell

is the winner of two skeins of cotton yarn.
Congratulations Jane!

You mentioned that you like the pink colours,
can I tempt you with any of the following?

Top row:  Lollipop, Raspberry swirl, Rose
Bottom row: Cotton candy, Rosehip 1, Rosehip 2, Bubblegum, Watermelon



These beanies and flower hair clips are examples of what
I knit from this lovely 100% cotton.



Jane, please send me an email to happygoknitty AT hotmail DOT com
and we will sort the details.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting - Thank you! Hmmm what pink to pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane – send me an email and I will get the yarn in the mail for you!

      Delete