Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Busy, busy

I'm very excited about being part of Auckland Art & Craft Fair 
this Saturday! It's an amazing event with more than 80 stall holders.
It takes place at Aotea Centre and we will be there 11-3.

I will bring lots of yarn – BFL sock yarn (semi-solid and self-striping), 
lusciuos silk/merino lace weight in new colours, the yummy 
super chunky merino/alpaca and two boxes of 100% cotton 
in the colour of the rainbow.

And of course the knitted goodies as well! I have loads of cuffs 
and kid's cotton beanies. If you're a knitter yourself I will bring 
kits for cuffs and flower brooches.




On Sunday you will find me at Titirangi Village market. 
I will be back in my regular spot up on the stage. 
If you haven't been to this market you should come for a visit. 
It has a lovely vibe to it with live music, a cafe and lots 
of funky crafts. It's open from 10-2.

Hope to see you in the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment