Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Market weekend

I’m very excited about my busy weekend ahead – 
you can find me at markets both Saturday and Sunday!

Saturday 3 November
Michael Park Steiner School
9.30–3.30
55 Amy Street, Ellerslie

Sunday 4 November
Devonport Craft market
10–3
Devonport Community House
32 Clarence Street, Devonport

I will have lots of hand-dyed yarn and knitted goodies – 
bead-knitted merino cuffs, cotton beanies for kids 
and various knit kits if you would like to make your own crafts.

Below are some samples of what I will bring.


Kid’s beanies made of hand-dyed cotton

Bead-knitted merino cuffs

Knit kit for stripy cuffs

Knit kit for tangle-free earphones

 100% cotton

self-striping BFL sock yarn

merino/silk/nylon sock yarn

silk/merino lace weight


No comments:

Post a Comment