Monday, May 3, 2010

New stock

I did my first market for the season yesterday – Devonport Craft market.
It was so much fun to catch up with old friends, I did some pretty good sales
and I got an order. Yay!

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera so I couldn’t take any photos of my table...
I have a new very cool display but I can’t show you this time.
At least I took some photos the day before the market.


Soft and warm merino cuffs.

Beadknitted cuffs in merino or alpacka.

27 beanies made of my handdyed cotton.

Flowers galore!
The double flowers at the top are rings and brooches.
The single ones hair clips and hair ties.

Well, my hand isn’t that pretty but the ring is cool, eh!

2 comments:

  1. Dina muddar är så vackra! Stickar du på strumpstickor, eller vanliga och syr ihop?

    *kram*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag stickar på rundsticka, fast fram och tillbaka, och sedan syr jag ihop dem. Jag blir galen på strumpstickor, det ar inte min grej!

    ReplyDelete